Nan's Art Adventures

Join me while I explore watercolor and sketching! I'm new to this, having never thought of myself as "artistic"! (I'm having a blast, as I learn!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Crescenta, Ca

30 years in dentistry lead to early retirement, to be my husband's caregiver. He passed away February 10th, 2008. I am thankful I found art then, as it continues to help me now.

June 02, 2006

Cottage of Content


One of my first attempts at perspective. There are problems with this picture and it was a struggle, but it was a learning experience! I realize now that my "dots" for the eye level line were too close! Next time I know I will have a better outcome. Meanwhile, I now present for your viewing "pleasure" my "Cottage of Content", located in Candyland!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I quite like this......it has a naive quality and I'm not knowledgeable enough about perspective to offer any suggestions. Glad you told me about the new post, for I had checked it earlier and the fuschias were still there. Otherwise I wouldn't have discovered this until tomorrow.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Nel Jansen said...

Hi Nancy, and wlecome to the wonderful EDM commmunity. There are a lot of us new here, or relatively new. This one is just charming, very breezy with all the colors and details. Clean and sweet. Thanks for sharing it.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home