Nan's Art Adventures

Join me while I explore watercolor and sketching! I'm new to this, having never thought of myself as "artistic"! (I'm having a blast, as I learn!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Crescenta, Ca

30 years in dentistry lead to early retirement, to be my husband's caregiver. He passed away February 10th, 2008. I am thankful I found art then, as it continues to help me now.

May 23, 2006

Birthday Greetings


I made this card for a special friend's birthday. Many fushias are blooming in the garden at the moment, so I brought a few branches indoors to serve as my subject matter. (I am quite frustrated with the scanning results, the colors are so mutted, while the original was bright and colorful! Any scanning tips would be greatly appreciated!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Nicely done, Nancy! When I scan, whatever program it is that I use, has a place with a sliding scale where I can brighten colors. And virtually everything I scan needs adjustment. My fuschias aren't quite blooming yet, probably because I've continued to pinch the new growth.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home