Nan's Art Adventures

Join me while I explore watercolor and sketching! I'm new to this, having never thought of myself as "artistic"! (I'm having a blast, as I learn!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Crescenta, Ca

30 years in dentistry lead to early retirement, to be my husband's caregiver. He passed away February 10th, 2008. I am thankful I found art then, as it continues to help me now.

April 29, 2006

Just beginning ..... First Blog, new to art! It's continues to be a great adventure! I've found myself in the roll of being a care-giver for my wonderful husband of thirty years. (He is suffering from the effects of Post Polio)
Art is my relaxation! And I continue to be amazed that I can do this, having never done anything like this is my life!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

( o) zero coments on this painting is outrageous : . )
I think your work is fantastic .

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tree photo is wonderful, at first i thought it was another of your wonderful paintings. Good story.
Bob H.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tree photo is wonderful, at first i thought it was another of your wonderful paintings. Good story.
Bob H.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carole - I'm just amazed! Your progress is so wonderfully exciting. I'm really happy to be your teacher.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viewing all the paintings, you are really improving, and enjoying every minute, and that is evident in your work. Your paintings are becoming awesome! And your explanations extremely interesting.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home